Find a Workshop Near You
This workshop is regularly held by neuroCademy in Germany, and as special training events throughout the world.
In-house or Remote Supervision
Do you have a team to train? We can send an expert to you for advice, theoretical background and hands-on training in various Neurofeedback protocols on the THERAPRAX® device.
Complete Technology & Training Solutions
Are you looking to integrate the THERAPRAX® Mobile Neurofeedback device in your clinic or research setting? We can help you with the right training and technology solutions.
These workshjops are specifically aimed at therapists, doctors and scientists who have already worked with the THERAPRAX® neurofeedback system. Participants are shown various product-related learning modules in which they can consolidate and deepen their knowledge of the device and the SCP training. These workshops also offer the opportunity to get in touch with other users of the system and exchange experiences and knowledge.
This workshop focuses on the technical handling of the device. Questions about individual functions can be asked and problems from daily work can be discussed.
As our participants are usually interested in therapeutic questions as well as purely technical topics, the THERAPRAX® Technical Workshop generally takes place one day after our 2-day SCP Neurofeedback Training Course, useful if participants wish to combine this learning.
Who can attend?
This course is suited to participants who are registered mental health physicians or therapists (or have equivalent education e.g. Master’s level).
Participants who usually attend this workshop:
- Psychologists / Clinical Psychologists / Psychotherapists
- Students & Researchers in a related field
- Ergotherapeut (Germany)
- software functions and technical use of the THERAPRAX® Neurofeedback System
- Achieving good signal quality and troubleshooting
- Correct application of EEG electrodes
- How to use eye-artefact correction to conduct reliable EEG recordings
- Session Analytics, how to interpret session results using practical examples
- Open questions on technical and individual functions and topics relating to the participants daily work with the THERAPRAX® Neurofeedback System
Reading materials are provided on the day and are included in the course costs.
Why SCP Neurofeedback?
SCP Neurofeedback is a standardised Neurofeedback protocol with high clinical efficacy in the treatment of ADHD. Unlike Frequency Band Neurofeedback settings, SCP Neurofeedback has no contra-indications. SCP Neurofeedback is an option for clinicians who are looking to provide evidence-based Neurofeedback, however, may not have facilities for QEEG assessments.