Find a Workshop Near You
This workshop is held in Australia, Germany, The Netherlands and throughout the world in other partner locations.
In-house or Remote Supervision
Do you have a team to train? We can connect you with one of our Neurofeedback experts and tailor training to your group.
Complete Tech & Training Solutions
Are you looking to establish Neurofeedback in your clinic or research setting? We can help you with the right advice and complete package solutions
Attend this workshop to gain 36 credits towards BCIA Certification
Valuable and thorough learning experience, suitable for practitioners and researchers, and presented by high calibre professionals currently working with Neurofeedback. As a researcher, I very much appreciated the solid evidence-base of the training content, with citations and research findings provided, alongside practical advice and hands-on experience with the equipment. I highly recommend this enjoyable and very informative BCIA-recognised trainingAJPhD Researcher, QUT, Brisbane, Australia
“An evidence-based, robust primer for neuromodulation, with high-quality presenters”AlexPsychologist, Adelaide, Australia
Very clear, thorough, and most importantly, evidence-based. A clear understanding of the research behind Neurofeedback and good practice for delivering Neurofeedback.JudyNeuropsychologist, Jurmaine Health, Melbourne, Australia
An understanding of what neurofeedback is and isn’t, the population it is suitable for and the equipment required.SharonPsychologist, Catholic Care, Newcastle, Australia
This 4-day neurofeedback training course is for mental health professionals and researchers who are interested to learn about the application of neurofeedback in the treatment of ADHD and insomnia. Supervised by one of our specialists, the course offers dedicated hands-on training with neurofeedback technology. The aim is for participants to understand which protocols and technologies allow for evidence-based and effective application of neurofeedback.
This course will also demonstrate the use of QEEG and Actigraphy assessment technologies in personalizing neurofeedback treatment and discusses relevant theory.
This training course covers 36 didactic training points for participants working towards BCIA (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance) certification.
Who can attend?
This course is suited to participants who are registered mental health physicians or therapists (or have equivalent education e.g. Master’s level).
Participants who usually attend this workshop:
- Psychologists / Clinical Psychologists / Psychotherapists
- Students & Researchers in a related field
This course can be delivered in English, German or Dutch. Refer to the specific course listing in our calendar.
- BCIA (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance) for 36 hours didactic training
- Neurofeedbackpsycholoog NIP (Netherlands)
- Psychology (FGzPt)(Netherlands)
- Neurophysiological basis of the EEG
- Learning theory: operant and classical conditioning
- History and basic technical aspects of Neurofeedback and EEG
- The evidence-base and long-term effects of Neurofeedback in ADHD
- QEEG and Neurofeedback in ADHD: from diagnosis to prognosis
- QEEG and Neurofeedback: from prognosis to treatment… to prevention?
- Interpretation of the QEEG and EEG: EEG Phenotype and EEG Vigilance Model
- Theory and State-of-art of Slow Cortical Potentials (SCP) Neurofeedback
- Technical aspects of Neurofeedback
- New developments and other application in Neurofeedback and Neuromodulation
- Clinical embedding of Neurofeedback and Case Examples: ADHD and Sleep
- Neurofeedback hands-on practice and demonstration (evidence-based protocols only) SMR, SCP, Theta/Beta Training
- Hands-on demonstration of Actigraphy (Sleep Assessment)
- An introduction to Actigraphy (Sleep Assessment) data interpretation
Cost of the Workshop is determined by location and currency. See listings in the calendar.
Reading materials are provided on the day and are included in the course costs.